Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm discovering that even though it only takes about 30-45 minutes per day if I do five pages, it's a lofty goal for me. But I am still getting lots of digiscrappin done and hope to have my middle daughter's scrapbook up to date by the end of February. I don't think I've mentioned it here, but I am expecting child #6 in May! We are really excited! We found out what we're having and it's a boy-that makes it even, three boys and three girls. How much more blessed can we get?

I've finally got free digital scrapbook pages available at my site on my digital scrapbook pages page. There are a few for free and the rest are available for $.99 in a two pack and a four pack.

The following page is one I did for my daughter's birthday party. It will be available for purchase (in a pack of two) on my website hopefully next week.



So, my new goal is to have all of my kids scrapbooks updated before the baby arrives. I've almost got three down and I'll have two more to go. Can I do it? I'll keep you posted!

Total pages completed since the year began: 65

No comments: