Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How many so far?

As you'll recall from my last post, my goal was to do five digital scrapbook pages per day to get caught up on all of my scrapbooks. I have five children and pretty much gave up scrapbooking because of lack of time until I discovered digital. Well, I did it! So far I have done 38 pages for my middle daughter's scrapbook! That's all in a week's time. I'm having to much fun! Most of the pages I created were done using quickpages that were already made by me or purchased. But, I have created several of my own new pages. Here's the latest:



I used graphics from jersgirl.com to create this page and Tami (the webmaster at jersgirl.com) has given me permission to create digital pages using her graphics and re-distribute them as I choose. I'm going to offer this page as a freebie. You can download it here:
cooking.zip All of my pages are 8x8 in .png format so that you can just insert your picture under the page using your favorite photo editing software. I use Microsoft's Digital Image Pro-it's very user friendly!

Well, I'm really excited with my progress! And I'm excited to create more digital pages so I can offer them to you as well. I'll keep you updated weekly (I hope) and hopefully will have created at least one new page that week.

No comments: